The Best Printing Company on Long Island & New York
All in 1 Graphics is the most dedicated printing company you will find in New York, providing the high quality digital, offset and large format prints to its customers. Serving Tri-state area Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan, New York City and the entire U.S.A.
All In 1 Graphics is a full service printing and sign company serves Long Island and New York City. We're a highly qualified professional printing company with over 32 years of experience, we have a full understanding of the process needed to get you to your finished product. We have facilities in Glen Cove, Long Island, Long Island City and New York City. All in 1 Graphics & Printing has a full line of quality printing equipment. We offer digital printing and traditional offset printing. All In 1 Graphics specializes in producing fast, custom, short run, on-demand digital printing. All In 1 Graphics serves Advertising, Entertainment, Education, Fashion, Finance, Food Service, Healthcare, Hospitality, Legal, Marketing, Manufacturing, Non-Profit, Real Estate, Retail, Transportation and Professional Sports. We are ready to help you with all your print, signs & marketing needs.
All in 1 Graphics offers custom vinyl graphics. We offer custom graphics commercial vehicle wraps, vehicle wraps, vehicle graphics, retail wall floor graphics, commercial wall floor graphics, retail window floor graphics, commercial window floor graphics, Outdoor signs, CNC Routed signs, laser cut letters and signs, special event signs, office graphics, and outdoor signs.
Large format printing and signage on a variety of substrates up to 10 feet wide and 2.5" thick.
We use HP Latex 3000 Printer, HP Scitex 9000 UV Printer, HP FB750 UV Printer & more.
We can handle your last minute rush orders. All In 1 Graphics has experienced graphic design and print production professionals who will help you bring a new level of quality to your project. We take pride in our work. With over 35 years experience in the business our company delivers solutions to retail stores, restaurants, museums, non-profit organizations, hotels, logistic companies, graphics designers, real estate companies, construction companies, advertising agencies, marketing companies, government agencies and public relations firms.
At All In 1 Graphics our goal is to ensure our customers are happy with the work we produce for them, every time. You'll see that we aim to get the job done in a timely fashion in order to meet our customer's needs, no matter if it's a few printed pieces to a few thousand pieces. Our outstanding customers continue to come back to us every time they need printed materials. You can trust us with any project on your list.
Impress your clients and personal contacts with our high quality printing. Depend on us when you are in a bind or when you need something completed to very high standards. Come in to see what we can do to help with your printing needs. Save time by turning to our team for your printing needs. We can handle even complex projects. We will do your job the most efficient way possible to give you quality with the most savings.
All In 1 Graphics specializes in the design, production and installation of retail signage, store front graphics, wall graphics, wall murals, vehicle wraps, car wraps, dimensional letters, laser cut and engraved signs, floor graphics, POP displays, window signage, window graphics, vinyl banners, fabric banners, foam board posters, store front graphics, custom graphics, trade show displays, retail signs, vinyl decals, vinyl lettering, magnets, vinyl stickers, barricade graphics and mesh banners. We ship nationwide to all 50 states,
All in 1 Graphics & Printing in Long Island, New York is the proven first choice for all of your printing needs. We offer high speed on demand digital printing using Xerox Versant Digital Press and our HP Indigo Printing Press. All in 1 Graphics also offer traditional offset printing with our Komori Lithrone Press.
EQUIPMENT WE USE:
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to provide our customers with high-quality printing on time and on budget.
- 1- Komori LS 40 6 color + Coater
- Magnus 800 Platesetter - computer-to-plate device which images your print files onto offset printing plates
- 1- Xerox Versant 180 Color Digital Press
- 1- HP Indigo 5500, 6 Color digital press with white ink and thick substrate kits
- 1- OKI C931DP Color Envelope Printing Press
- 3- iMac i-5 computers 24 gb ram
- 2- Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- 4- Dell PC i-7 computers 24 gb ram
- 1- Dell Dual Xeon Raid File Server
- 1- EFI Fiery RIP Print Server
- 1- Preps Impositioning Software
- 1- PitStop Preflight Software
- 1- Onyx Poster Shop RIP Print Server V12
- 1- Onyx Production House RIP Print Server V11
- 2- Flexi Sign Pro Software and Print & Cut Servers
- 1- Duplo 616 Pro - Slitter / Cutter / Creaser / Perforator
- 1- Challenge Paper Cutter
- 1- Baum Paper Folder
- 1- DFL-500 Coat/Foil/Laminator. Multi-purpose solution for print embellishment with the capability to dry coat, foil, and laminate.
LARGE FORMAT PRINTING:
- 1- HP Scitex FB700 UV Flatbed and roll to roll printer CMYK plus White ink. Prints up to 98" wide & 2.5" thick (for both outdoor and indoor applications)
- 1- HP Scitex 9000 UV Flatbed printer (for both outdoor and indoor applications)
- 1- Zund Flatbed Digital Cutter 5x10 feet cutting table
- 1- Trotec Laser Cutter
- 1- HP Latex L360 Printer - 64" (for both outdoor and indoor applications
- 1- HP Latex L260 Printer - 61" (for both outdoor and indoor applications
- 1- HP Latex L3000 Printer - 10.5 ft. (for both outdoor and indoor applications)
- 1- Mutoh ValueJet 2638 - 104" Eco solvent printer (for both outdoor and indoor applications)
- 1- Mutoh ValueJet 1638X - 64" Eco solvent printer (for both outdoor and indoor applications)
- 1- GBC 64 inch Heat Assisted Laminator
- 2- Grommet, Hem Welding and Stitching machines
- 1- Graphtec FC8600-130 series - 54 inch vinyl cutter
- 1- Mutoh’s ValueJet 2638X – 104″ grand format dye sublimation printer. Designed for several fabric and textile printing applications such as: POP signage, trade show graphics, museum fine art prints, fabric banners, flags, fabrics for custom clothing, fabrics for interior design and much more.