We stand behind the quality of our products and services. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Support within 30 days from the date you receive your order (or the date it was scheduled to arrive), return the order in its entirety and we will refund the full purchase price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping and processing costs. Indeed, we take great pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by the guarantee.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors. You must check your artwork and any proofs we send you.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the end user.
- The differentiation of colors and sizes as they appear on the computer screen of the end user during the ordering process prior to processing, as compared to the finished products.
ALL IN 1 GRAPHICS TURNAROUND TIME ON ORDERS:
Offset Printing: 3 to 4 days depending on quantity.
Digital Printing: 1 to 2 days depending on quantity.
Large Format Printing: Paper Posters, Foam Posters, Banners, Sintra Posters, Magnets and Yard Signs
1 to 2 days depending on quantity.
Feather & Tear drop flags, fabric banners, metal signs, acrylic signs, sneeze guards,
laser cut signage, stretched canvas prints: 4 to 10 days depending on quantity.
Rush order charges will apply to orders requiring a faster turnaround than our standard turnaround time.
•••• Same day rush orders you need to send your files by 11 AM. ••••
•••• Please Note: 11 AM is cut off time for Same Day or Next Day Rush Orders.••••
Production is closed on weekends and major holidays.
NOTE: We are able to open Saturday when requested but rush charges and over time charges will be added.
***Payment must be made in full to proceed with your order.***
We accept major credit cards. We will e-mail you an invoice to pay on line.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic no returns or exchanges.**
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Closed on weekends
We are locate in Long Island, New York
10 Cedar Swamp Rd.
Glen Cove, New York 11542
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with All in 1 Graphics the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and an All in 1 Graphics representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact All in 1 Graphics, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with All in 1 Graphics.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The foregoing is All in 1 Graphics sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, All in 1 Graphics is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if All in 1 Graphics has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to All in 1 Graphics due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. All in 1 Graphics does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. All in 1 Graphics does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. All in 1 Graphics is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of All in 1 Graphics website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using All in 1 Graphics standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by All in 1 Graphics.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
- Please note that All in 1 Graphics provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
Information We Collect:
Cookies and Similar Files:
Use and Disclosure of Information:
Links To Third Party Products and Services:
While you are visiting or using the Website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies not owned or operated by us. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be collected and used by the third party and not by us. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
Sharing of Information:
We will not share your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address or name, with unaffiliated organizations for them to use to inform you about their or other companies products and services unless you consent to this sharing on registration or in updating your account preferences or otherwise in the future.
Deactivation of Your Account:
You may also request deactivation of your account by contacting Customer Service email@example.com or by writing to the address set forth in Contact Us and requesting account deactivation. Please note that some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated. Written Requests: If you choose to indicate your preferences by mail, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences and send your written requests to the address set forth in Contact Us.
How to manage your account:
If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, communication and/or opt-in preferences after you have registered, you can access your account through the Website or you may also request these changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your nonpublic Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our Website. When you establish an account with us, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by accessing the user settings on the Website. We authorize access to your Personal Information only to those persons who need your Personal Information to administer your account, to provide or inform you about products and services, or to maintain, improve or administer our Website to access your Personal Information. With respect to certain website hosting and other products and services provided to you, we may obtain access to data about you and/or your end users. We generally process and use such end user and customer data on your behalf and under your instructions in accordance with our role as a mere processor of any such information on your behalf.
Children Under Age 13:
The Website does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18:
We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Problems Signing In:
Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and/or correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our site, please contact Customer Service.
We send an e-mail notice confirming acceptance of each order you place to the registered e-mail address you provided to us when signing up for an account. If you receive a confirmation for an order you did not place, please contact Customer Service at: email@example.com
All in 1 Graphics - Printing & Signs Company ships nationwide to all 50 states: Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan(MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (Wl), Wyoming (WY), U.S. Virgin Islands (VI) Hawaii (HI)